Good News

Subh-samachar	|Jai Ma Vaishno Devi|	Subh-samachar

			Omn

		Amazing  miracle of
		  Ma Vaishno Devi

	In a temple of Ma Vaishno Devi in North India a
priest was performing Puja, when suddenly a serpent
appeared. The priest was frightened. The serpent
morphed into a girl and said, "You do not need to
worry. Listen carefully to what I tell you. I shall be
born on Earth within some time.Those who destroy
religion, I shall destroy them. And those who spread
my message in to a 1000 people, their wishes will come
true within 24 days. And those who spend 28 days
postponing, will face huge loss."

	After the girl had said this she walked back 32 steps
and disappeared. Hearing this news a man from Mumbai
printed 1000 copies and distributed, and he won a
lottery of 62 lakh rupees. A rickshaw puller from
Dhanbad printed and distributed 650 copies and he
recieved a pot full of gold coins after 18 days.
Similarly a jobless boy was thinking of spreading the
message and he found a job. He then distributed 1000
copies. A man took this message to be a lie and tore a
copy of the printed message and his daughter died.

	Agra's Babulal got to read this message, but he did
not distribute it till a month even though he had
thought of it; he had to suffer heavy losses in
business and his wife died.

	Hearing this news a person distributed 1000 copies
and he won a lottery of 25 lakhs. Whoever reads this
message is requested to distribute it. Please do not
invite trouble by thinking of this to be a lie.

	| Bolo Vaishno Devi Mata Ki Jai |
				|Jai Mata Di|