RE: Any Examples of COM (and perhaps ADO)?

> This replaces the chaining version of com-get-property with the native
> one,
> which supports the access to indexed properties required by the ADO
> Fields
> collection.  Existing calls to com-get-property will continue to work,
> unless they involve multiple property names.  (I'm not suggesting that
> this
> should be the definitive change to MysterX - I'll leave that to Paul).
> Here's a diff for the above change:
>
> 17a18
> >   (define com-get-property mxprims:com-get-property)
> 77c78
> <   (define (com-get-property obj . path)
> ---
> >   (define (com-get-property-chain obj . path)

I think these can be made one procedure by using lists for indexed
properties.  So you might have something like

	(com-get-property my-com-object "Foo" ("Bar" 3) "Baz")

For unindexed properties, you just provide the name of the property.
For indexed properties, you put the name of the property followed by its
indices in a list.  Only a small change to the implementation of
com-get-property is needed.  I can send a patch, if needed.

-- Paul