RE: "indexed" COM properties in MysterX?

> So, does MysterX have some other way of accessing properties that take
> parameters?  I tried adding a function to mysterxe.ss modeled after
> that
> module's com-get-property function, but I think I run into the same
> issue
> with the underlying primitive function, and I don't have the source to
> that
> (is the source available?)

I don't believe I added the ability to use indexed properties in
MysterX.  I hadn't encountered them, and no one had asked for them
(until now) :-)

It shouldn't be difficult to add that capability, though it may require
modifying the C source.  That source is in plt/src/mysterx, included in
the standard MysterX distribution.

I can add that, and provide diffs to the source.  You'll need Visual C++
6 to recompile the sources.

-- Paul