Re: mzc intermediate files

Quoting Sven.Hartrumpf@FernUni-Hagen.de:
> With the current mzc 199.18, I get the following error for
> mzc --save-temps -v p.scm:
>  Reading...  expanding...
>  [?,?]: Error: Error during elaboration: car: expects argument of type <pair>; given ()
> Errors encountered.  Compilation aborted.
>
> I realized that the compiler has generated a file /tmp/l.ss
> with exactly one function from the middle of the source file (which runs
> fine in the interpreter).
>
> Can I use this file l.ss to locate the error (in my program)?

Looks like I forgot to remove some debugging code that generates
/tmp/l.ss. I've removed it, now.

The error would have happened with the next expression in your source
(i.e., the one after the expression written to /tmp/l.ss).

The error looks to me like a bug in the compiler --- probably in the
relatvely new src-to-src optimization phase --- and not in your code.
What's the next expression in your file?

Thanks,
Matthew