RE: FW: ICFP 2001

I would be interested in joining your venture!

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-plt-scheme@fast.cs.utah.edu
[mailto:owner-plt-scheme@fast.cs.utah.edu]On Behalf Of Brent Fulgham
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 5:15 PM
To: Noel Welsh; PLT-Scheme
Subject: RE: FW: ICFP 2001

Well, I probably don't have much more time than that either --
any time I'm discovered sitting at my home system my wife finds
"real" work to be done.  But maybe we could at least try to
solve some part of the challenge...

So far it looks like three people without sufficient time.  Who
else want's to join this sinking ship?  :-)

-Brent