Re: configuration improvements for the PLT webserver?

If you have an attribute with out a value in an
parameter list, e.g.

  http://localhost/moshi-view.cgi?EntryPage

vs

  http://localhost/moshi-view.cgi?page=EntryPage

that attribute isn't passed in the headers list.  This
may not be a bug but it does make URLs harder to
remember.  Even nicer would be the ability to map
directories to CGI programs.  E.g.:

  http://localhost/moshi-view/EntryPage

Other than that, my favourite improvement would be an
open development forum for the web server.  Failing
that, an open documentation forum for the web server
would be almost as good.

Noel