RE: MysterX Message Loop?

> Anyway, I get the general idea, I'll work something out. But doesn't this
> seem wrong? Don't you think
> you should be able to run a MysterX app just as you can a MrEd app--create
> a window and automatically
> get a message loop running?

I think what you're asking that MrEd not shut down as long as there's
a MysterX browser running.  In order for that to happen, either 1) MrEd would
have to have special knowledge of Mysterx, which is not desirable, or
2) MrEd would need some mechanism that MysterX could use to notify MrEd
that there's an active browser.  Actually, Windows does something like this:
When it wants to shutdown, it asks all clients whether that's OK; if any
refuse, Windows stays running.  Something to think about ...

-- Paul