Re: A Conclusion Re: SchemeQL

--- MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Wiki development?  I like wikis, so you now have my
> full attention.

Wiki'ed! (groan)  In that case you'd better get down
to schematics.sourceforge.net and be the first kid on
your planet to download the v0.1 release of
MoshiMoshi.  I should warn you it only displays files
at the moment - there is no editing (but see the hooks
in edit.ss).

> Doing something more understandable to
> the people writing the pages, like more SSI stuff,
> is also an option.

When code = data, SSI is very easy.  Since I don't
know what you're doing I can't offer advice (and heck,
I haven't done much web dev anyway!)  However the PLT
team have indicated a desire to postion PLT Scheme as
a web dev scripting language in the same domain as
Perl & Python so I'd imagine they'd be quite
supportive of your efforts.  More power to you if you
want to start a project along the lines of OpenACS in
Scheme.  I imagine there would be others interested in
such a project.

cya,
Noel