Re: SchemeQL

Bertrand Petit <plt-s@phoe.frmug.org> writes:

> 	The first thing to do is to run ODBCConfig as root

Sorry, I don't do GUI as root.

That said, I think I've done these settings from the console using the
manual.  Are you able to send me (possibly munged samples of) your
working /etc/odbc.ini and /etc/odbcinst.ini for me to compare, please?
I can't find any good examples on the net.

Everything else checks out (including tcp access to postgresql), so I
think I've isolated it now.  Thanks for everyone's help so far!

--
MJR