Re: documentation for MzScheme pre-releases

I have add a new module: `iplt' to the anonymous CVS server. It
contains the documentation sources. The documentation source is very
complex. Most anonymous CVS users should not need to look at it. Good
luck using it (you'll need it :).

Also, be aware that we are in the process of changing our
documentation infrastructure, so watch out for things just not
working, or working in new and unexpected ways, suddenly (in
particular, we are switch from latex2html to Dorai Sitaram's
tex2page).

Robby