question about DrScheme

Hi Cynthia,

> I am just a beginner to use DrScheme 101. Only a few days ago. I was trying
> to run some files at htdp like hangman & pingp-play. But I can't do it.

Please donwload the latest version, which is DrScheme 103.  If your
institution is still using 101, please ask them to upgrade -- 101 is a
few years out of date!

> 1. What's wrong ? What can I do to make it work ?

Upgrade.

> 2. Can you tell me some collections of interesting artificaial intelligence
> programs that I can run in DrScheme ?

None at this point, unfortunately -- that hasn't been an area on which
we've focused much.

> 3. Do the language of DrScheme using the standard of Scheme language ?

I'm not sure what your question is.  DrScheme has several extensions
to the standard Scheme language, which are necessary for writing many
of the programs one might want to write (eg, the card games).

Shriram