199.13

The v200-tagged code in CVS for MzScheme and MrEd is now version 199.13.

This version fixes significant performance bugs in compiling bytecodes
from source. The bugs were most evident when running Setup PLT
(resulting in a heap at least twice as large as necessary). Problems
certainly remain; for example, applying errortrace to a medium-sized
program generates an outrageously large heap.

Other changes:

 * Fixed the internal representation of syntax objects so that they can
   keep position information along with line and column information.

 * Added a `position' field to the `exn:read' struct.

 * Added an argument to the error display handler. The new argument
   is the exception value provided to `raise'.

Matthew

P.S. - Sorry for the recent duplicated messages on this list. I'm not
sure why our mail server re-sent them, but it does that periodically
--- sometimes months after the original message is sent.