let-id-macro

Hi,
In the full language of plt scheme with debugging, the identifier
let-id-macro is unknown, both in the graphical and the textual version. It
is known in the versions without debugging. Is this intentional, or is it a
bug? I use version 103 withWindows 98. Is there a way to circumvent this
problem? Using the version without debugging, obviously, but during
devellopment I like the highlighting of subexpressions in which problems are
detected.
Regards, Jacob J. A. Koot (Jos)