Schematics update

Another day, another release.  Or something.

Anyway, the latest release of the unit testing
framework, now called scmunit, actually works.  It
includes a really simple text UI and some example
tests to get you going.

As always:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/schematics/

CVS is now set up and scmunit is the first project
I've added, but Sourceforge is telling fibs and claims
there is no CVS repository.  There is.  If you try
downloading it should work.

My thanks to everyone who told me I'd messed up the
SRFI 1 download.  It is now fixed.

cya,
Noel