Re: Downloadable HTML documentation?

Robert Bruce Findler <robby@cs.rice.edu> writes:

| The html version of the documentation is what Help Desk displays. It
| comes with the standard packages. You will find it in
| PLTHOME/collects/doc/.

I don't use the standard packages, I use the CVS version and
collects doesn't have a doc directory in CVS and neither is it
created there during the compilation.  Well, I'll go and download
the standard package and rip the documentation from there.

| You will probably find it easier to use inside Help Desk, however,
| because of the search facility built into Help Desk.

I'd rather not run DrScheme just for browsing the documentation.

Thanks,
--
Hannu
Please don't send copies of list mail