Re: Offtopic: How to Design Programming Tests

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:22:38 -0600 (CST), Richard Cobbe
<cobbe@directlink.net> wrote:

> Granted, I know very little about garbage collection, but this surprises
> me; I had thought such GCs impossible.
>
> I'm curious as to how they could work---could someone point me to a
> discussion of this technology?  (Ideally one readable by someone who doesn't

The Xanalys http://www.xanalys.com/ provides a good list of references to
garbage collection literature. I don't have the exact URL handy, but you
should have no difficulties in locating the relevant page.

Paolo