Ref: DrScheme Error

> Unchecking "print rationals in whole/part notation" in the "choose
> language" menu item under the "Language" works around this problem.

I guess this is definitely an error in DrScheme as I briefly installed
umb-scheme on my Redhat linux 6.2 system and tried the (- (/ 3))
and got the -1/3 answer I thought was right. Now, however, in light
of your response, I am wondering whether DrScheme is COMPUTING
the wrong answer or just DISPLAYING the wrong answer?