Re: peasant revolt against DrScheme!

P.S. If you really do inductive proofs in the first course (which I
understand from my German background, but which I think is a mistake)
you may wish to set out for two things:

 1. The definitions of lists trees etc are structurally inductive.
    Use them.

 2. In my long history of doing theoretical CS, I have hardly ever used
    induction on natural numbers. Anyone else? Get them used to structural
    induction right away. It's yet another reason to match the structure of
    the DD with the structure of the Program. (Rich Clements didn't in his
    recent post, but we all understand :-)

-- Matthias