Re: [OFFTOPIC, but possibly amusing] [was: peasant revolt against DrScheme!]

Yes, it's a new book. The skeleton and the ideas are planend out. Now I
just have to write and make other people write :-) We are setting up a
Web site where we will post preliminary releases.

The book's current title is "How to Use Scheme" (meaning MzScheme). It
will cover files, ports, reg-exps, the XML library, the GUI and graphics
toolbox, networking (tcp/ip, urls, ...), shell scripting, COM scripting,
modules, units, classes, and a few other things.

-- Matthias