Re: Embedding time-stamp into color%

I believe that it is possible to do what you want, but only by copying a
separate copy of the entire bitmap on the side with the additional
information you need. This is probably not a good approach.

Instead, consider using a pasteboard%. The circles, rectangles, etc.
become snip%s.

Hope that helps,
Robby