Re: Bug in the call chain between process*/ports and sch_process_star_ports -> crash

Quoting Hannu Koivisto:
> With MzScheme 103.5 (the exp tagged version from CVS a while ago)
> on Win2k, an attempt to evaluate following code causes a crash in
> protect_cmdline (or some such called from process; sorry, can't
> access code at the moment) because process and thus
> sch_process_star_ports is called with c argument being 6 even
> though there are just the program name and two arguments in
> addition to it.

I'll have to check more closely later, but my initial guess is that the
`c' in

 #ifdef WINDOWS_PROCESSES
    /* spawnv is too stupid to protect spaces, etc. in the arguments: */
    for (i = 0; i < c; i++) {
      char *cla;
      cla = cmdline_protect(argv[i]);
      argv[i] = cla;