Re: Simple gl-canvas% prototype

Are you planning on releasing this soon?  It sounds to me like it
would be useful as is-- a custom C or C++ object (probably linked in
using SWIG) could do the rendering using OpenGL primitives, while the
gl-canvas geometry and the rest of the GUI were done in Scheme.  So
the lack of a complete set of OpenGL functions exposed to Scheme would
not be a problem.  (I tried this under Python once and it worked quite
well.)

Does it work on all of the DrScheme platforms?

Alan deLespinasse

>From: Greg Pettyjohn <GregP@bsquare.com>
>Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:42:53 -0800
>
>Well folks,
>
>I implemented a simple gl-canvas% class for MrEd.
>
>Befor anyone gets excited, it is *very* simple.
>It has four methods beyond what a normal canvas does:

etc...