Embedding with Visual C++

Hi,

I'm working on a 3D application under Windows, MacOs and Unix.
It's written in C++ and I want to embed MzScheme to have a powerful
internal command language to access to the SDK of the application.
Under Windows (Visual C++), all the projects (including gc, mzsrc and the graphical
toolkit WxWindows) are compiled and linked in the Debug Multithreaded DLL
mode, without any problems. I'm not using the OS-specific threads.

I can define new functions and call them (scheme_eval_string),
but the functions for loading files (scheme_load) raise an exception
when the file does not exist (it seems normal) and fail when the file
exists (Oups !).

Where is the problem ? (Threads, wxWindows incompatibility, ...)
Shall I include any preprocessor definition ?
For example, I've seen in the mzscheme code the following lines (which
are needed for the linking) :
#ifdef USE_MSVC_MD_LIBRARY
  GC_pre_init();
#endif