Senora GC Seems to Work!

After some additional work, I verified the Senora GC build of
MzScheme will run within AOLserver.  So, my webserver is happily
evaluating the s-expression (+ 1 2) every time I hit the test
URL on my internal network.  (The answer is "3" in case you
were wondering.)

No idea how to attack the Boehm GC troubles, but since that's
not my area of expertise I'll leave it to someone smart.

Are there significant problems with using the SGC?  My simple
tests seem to work fine, and I'm no where near needing a
battle-hardened system for a live website, but it would be
good to know if there are any pitfalls awaiting.

Plus, the Hurd pretty much *must* be built with Senora GC
so it would help to know about any problems there.  (In case
you're wondering, the reason the Hurd can't use Boehm is that
the BGC uses kernel traps for some of its work, which don't
map properly into the Hurd's architecture and would require
more work than I'm willing to devote to that problem to
get it working).

Thanks,

-Brent