Re: Distribution of MrEd-based apps

Sounds like good things are in the works, and I seriously doubt that I'll
have much working before summer.  Still, if I felt like just packing up my
source and sending it to someone to play with, what else would I need to
send them, or tell them to download, before they could run my app?

Thanks,
Dave