modules and syntax

A description of the current module design for our next release:

 http://www.cs.utah.edu/~mflatt/tmp/modules.txt

As noted at the top of the file, modules.txt is incomplete and
evolving, but it should provide a useful picture of where we're going.

Please send comments and suggestions to the plt-scheme (preferably) or
to me (if plt-scheme somehow seems inappropriate).

I think we're still on track to CVS-release a new MzScheme, MrEd, and
mzc in February.