Re: Distribution of MrEd-based apps

Well, there is not yet a very good mechanism for building standalone
applications with the PLT tools. Hopefully the situation will improve
with the release of 104, sometime in the summer.

Until then, read up on launchers (small executables files that
basically contain canned command-line arugment for either mred or
mzscheme) or, if you need more and are adventerous, read the mzc
manual.

Hope that helps,
Robby

[ apologies if you receive this twice -- the first time my mailer
crashed. I should use sirmail more... ]