Re: PLT Scheme development directions

I wrote:

> I've implemented this; my code generates a compound-unit/sig form
> which it passes to `eval'.  I'll release some code in a couple of
> days which should make this terse description clearer.

I've uploaded this as part of
<http://primrose.sourceforge.net/primrose-0.0.3.tar.gz>, in case
anyone is interested.  The file `unit-dlink.scm' provides a
programmatic interface to unit linking (an example of its use is in
`link.scm').  Also, among other things, there's `unit-core.scm', which
is a portable implementation of core units.

--
         Mark Seaborn
   - mseaborn@bigfoot.com - http://members.xoom.com/mseaborn/ -

          ``Spice is the variety of life'' -- Jimmy Savile