programming examples

Dear Mr,

I am a computer sc. student at University of Malaya,Malaysia and I am a
final year student. So I would be glad if you could send me maybe several
examples in Scheme programming about fibonacci.

2. And the second problem is how I want to write a function that receive a
list of parameter in order and pass it back in a reverse order.For example :

(define rlist '(123))
(reverse rlist)--->(321)

3. The last question is how I want to create a function that will eliminate
an element at specific area in the list that have been given as its
parameter.For example

(remove-k '(12 13 14 15 16)3)--->(12 13 15 16)

4. I hope you will look after my problem as soon as possible and please
e-mail me if any problem occurs.

Thanks a lot..

truely,
tank