mzscheme -- what's not to like?

Hi,

I just started using mzscheme, and I have to say I'm impressed.
Installation was easy, documentation is very good, it's very full-featured,
it starts up very quickly, it has a reasonable memory footprint (about as
big as python on startup), and it seems to be fast.  I also managed to get
the extension demos in C and C++ working with almost no effort.  Also,
getting MrEd and DrScheme working was a breeze, although I'm not particularly
interested in GUI programming right now.

I think that mzscheme has the potential to be a near-perfect extension
language for C/C++ programs.  Another possible "killer app" might be as an
ASP language inside a web server; the regular syntax of scheme seems like a
natural match for this domain.

All in all, great job!

Mike