does mrspidey require the gui?

Hi,

I thought when compiling mzscheme programs I'd like to use the
--mrspidey or --mrspidey-units option to mzc. So I went about to
install MrSpidey. But that failed:

  setup-plt: Warning: error loading info.ss: require-library:
     collection "drscheme" does not have library: "info.ss"
     in: "/usr/local/plt/collects/drscheme"
  setup-plt: don't know how to compile collection: (drscheme tools analysis)

So does that mean MrSpidey requires the full DrScheme system (implying
the Gui and Ide, X-Windows) ... or am I overlooking something?

Thanks for your consideration, Wolfgang.