[comp.lang.scheme] Game of Life

Anyone have some of this code lying around?  It'd be nice to get some
exposure in a German Linux Magazine ...

From: Friedrich Dominicus <frido@q-software-solutions.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.scheme
Subject: Game of Life
Date: 21 Nov 2000 13:27:28 +0100

I'm writing a series of articles for the German Linux Magazin. And was
thinking about somewhat nice examples. Because I want to show
input/output in Scheme in the new article I was wondering if the Game of
Life would be a nice example.

If someone has written it before in Scheme, maybe he/she can offer me
one copy?

Ah yes I was thinking to show the "simple" output of Scheme
with it and/or later add some GUI for it, and maybe even later, one
could use it for showing how interfacing Scheme, C works. Do you think
that is a "somewhat" sound example?

I would like to use DrScheme for it but any other Scheme would be as fine.

Regards
Friedrich

--
for e-mail reply remove all after .com