Re: Swindle question & bug report

--- Eli Barzilay <eli@barzilay.org> wrote:
> Besides, considering the plans that
> Matthew just mentioned,
> it would make sense to wait until this phase is
> done.

Agreed.

> Especially, if
> the built-in object system is made into a loadable
> module, it would
> make using Swindle much more reasonable as a
> substitute (the problem
> is that MrEd will probably rely on it, so a future
> DrSwindle thing
> will have to use both again).

I don't think having both is a problem.  I admit I
prefer the CLOS style OO system to the default
MzScheme system, if only because it provides a
smoother intergration with core Scheme, but some
problems are cleaner as encapsulated object and state
(traditional OO).

BTW, the regexp matching looks pretty cool!

Noel