RE: point of view on mzscheme's module system

> I'm starting to advocate components and modules as separate, equally
> important tools. By "component" I mean a construct for defining and
> linking program fragments. By "module" I mean a construct for managing
> namespaces and compilation.

I would agree with this definition.  When I hear "component" I generally
think "widget" or "object".  I.e., a small piece of code (or object code)
that can be used in a variety of programs.  When I hear "module" I think
of a larger aggregate, that contains "components".

We might have a RegEx "Module" that contains various "components"
implementing specific tasks (such as a parsing component, etc.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

-Brent