Re: Outdated doc for turtle in 1.03?

Sorry you are having such confusion. I'm not sure which documentation
you are seeing, but if you open Help Desk, type "turtles" in the search
box, you will find one link to turtles. If you follow it you will find
an explanation of the turtles in drscheme.

It does not mention a teachpack.

Perhaps you found some other documentation? Can you tell me where it
was? In any case, the docs I mentioned above are the docs that you
should be reading. They appear to be working for me. (there is a bug in
the error message -- if you do not start the turtles with "(turtles)",
the error message is not very helpful. I will fix that for the next
release.)

Hope that helps,
Robby

Quoting V Berry: