Re: Re: Src question

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Matthew Flatt wrote:

> I think you're overlooking the "*" in "sizeof(Scheme_Object *)".

Yep, I totally missed that last *, thanks for the kick in the head :)

Ever think about having a function like scheme_make_vector that doesn't
take a fill?  I know for my cases that I am going to have to refill the
vector with specific values and doing it twice doesn't buy me anything.
Unless I'm totally off the ball and missing something like the previous
error :)

RJA