Re: extend Dr Scheme

If you can change your library around to only define functions,
designing a teachpack is much easier than a tool. All you have to do is
put the code into a unit/sigq with the right imports and you should be
set. The documentation provides a simple example teachpack, if that
isn't enough to get started, please let me know.

Robby

Quoting Matthias Felleisen: