split-path weirdness on Windows with UNC paths

Greetings,

With DrScheme v102 running in Windows NT 4.0

 >mzscheme
Welcome to MzScheme version 102, Copyright (c) 1995-2000 PLT (Matthew Flatt)
 > (split-path "//lancaster/prj/")
#f
"//lancaster/prj/"
#t
 > (split-path "//lancaster")
"/"
"lancaster"
#f

This doesn't feel ok to me.  I think the first call should return...

"//lancaster/"
"prj"
#t

...and the second one

#f
"//lancaster"
#t

Sorry, I haven't had possibility to check v103 yet but I'll do it
as soon as possible (I'm not using NT myself), I just thought to
time before I can try v103.

--
Hannu