Re: compilation

Quoting Patrick Hertelendy:
> I used this code in version 101 and it compiled ok, now in version
> 103 it doesnt work anymore.
> [...]
> (define source "main.scm")
> [...]
> (compile-file source destination (list 'expand-load))
> ;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Now in version 103 i get this error message:
>
> . signature: invalid use of signature name mred^
>
> What should i change to make it work with version 103 ?

This is probably a bad interaction with 'expand-load and DrScheme's
revised syntax handling. Unfortunately, without seeing "main.scm" and
the files it loads, I'm not able to come up with a guess about fixing
the problem.

Can you re-create the problem with a small program?

Thanks,
Matthew

P.S. --- I mentioned, in my previous post to the list, that certain
parts of PLT Scheme were up for overhaul before MrEd's implementation.
The whole syntax and compilation subsystem is what I had in mind.