Re: DrScheme

At 10:16 -0700 2000-10-06, Dean Schlobohm wrote:
>Hi.  I am using DrScheme to teach my 11 year old son programming.  Is there
>any way to use the "step" facility in the Full Language.  It appears to
>work only in the beginning language but we are using the full language.

In version 103 (available now), the stepper works with both beginning
and intermediate languages. The intermediate language is
substantially more flexible than the beginning language. Taking the
next step (to Advanced) is a larger step, though it should be ready
for version 104.

Hope this helps,

john clements