Re: 3D

Leo Razoumov wrote:

>     >> You should be able to get both OpenGL and DirectX via
>     >> Microsoft's DotNet from Scheme shortly - I understand
>     >> that DotNet Scheme is currently under development.

> What is the "DotNet Scheme" and who is developing it??

There is an incipient pseudo-Scheme implementation for .NET, but it
doesn't even implement R4RS.  I asked him about this and haven't heard
back, which suggests he isn't looking in that direction.  It would be
great to see a port of the PLT Scheme *language* (define-struct,
units, custodians, etc), instead of a half-baked "Scheme", to the .NET
architecture.

Shriram