An Isapi mzscheme extension

I have created an IIS isapi extension that allows mzscheme scripting in IIS
(and probably apache, since that has ISAPI support). I am willing to send
the (alpha-quality) code to anyone interested. If the PLT people are
interested maybe they can distribute it.
If you want to recompile this code you will need cygwin(just for the make
utility) and VC++. It should be easy to port to gcc.
Immanuel