Re: Specialized input parsing for code/REPL in DrScheme?

Robby-

As an update, regarding "probably works with 102":

I tried bad-unit.ss (renaming it to unit.ss of course, and putting it in
a new directory under tools). However, under 102/NT on my machine it
doesn't seem to actually call the myreader routine. Execute worked as
usual -- but I expected it to pop up something. I also added an extra
print later in that file as a test and that didn't seem to get called
either (I assumed it would still print to the output window -- maybe not
if it was called too early?). I know the module loads, because once I
had an error caught when I modified it as a test.

Well, I now have a reason to begin the adventure of getting the latest
build from CVS.

I can see the big difference between the "good" and "bad" versions. The
good one is much more straightforward through using the new
enhancements. Thanks again!

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com