Re: Specialized input parsing for code/REPL in DrScheme?

Well, for what it's worth, the non-source correlating reader is
written in C and the source correlating reader is written in Scheme.
Both are just called as library routines so it will not matter if you
write your new reader in Scheme or in C.

You will find that DrScheme makes a distinction that Smalltalk does
not between the user's program and the programming environment
itself. This means that we won't have the same extensibility that
Smalltalk has, but it also means you cannot shoot yourself in the
foot by updating some definition -- the execute button always starts
your program completely afresh.

Thanks for the broken link report. We'll fix that ASAP.

Robby