Re: xctocc documentation link bad?

Thanks for those who replied with better pointers to the documentation.

To follow up on the issue of automatic glue code generation:

Gregory Lampshire wrote me:
> SWIG has some mzscheme support.  I think you need to grab version 1.3a.

I downloaded Swig 1.3a and some files to support MzScheme are there,
although I haven't tried it yet. I decided to go ahead and hand code one
thing (MzFileIO.c) just to get a feel for the process.
To get the SWIG release, follow the "All Releases" link to 1.3a from:
  http://www.swig.org/download.html

And someone else wrote me that he was working on an advanced Scheme <-->
C++ inteface for part of his Master thesis. But since he sent me private
email about it, I'll let him make it known to the list in his own time.

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com