xctocc documentation link bad?

I tried to access the xctocc following a link from DrScheme 102:
Inside PLT MzScheme: MzScheme Architecture: Objects, Classes, and
Interfaces

* http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/102/doc/xctocc/index.htm
* http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/102/DocBundles/xctocc-doc.plt

When I tried to either browse the docs online or download them, I got a
document missing message from the Rice servers.

Basically, in my laziness, I was hoping for an easy way to generate C
code to wrap new file primitives (sort of like SWIG?
http://www.swig.org/ which supports Python, GUILE. )

I found the source for xctocc in the source distribution. It is a Perl
script and it is deprecated.  So, I guess I'm not as interested in the
documentation for it any more.

Actually the Bitmatrix is a quite excellent example showing just about
everything I need to know to make a new object. And, I'm really seeing
the power of the conservative GC -- I don't have to do lots of extra
reference counting like in Python extensions. So, it seems easy enough
to do by hand.
Still, I would of been nice to generate a shell from MzScheme, perhaps
from a Scheme specification of all the interface functions and arg
types, perhaps also embedding the C code in amongst the Scheme
specification. Then I could write the code entirely in DrScheme and just
invoke mzc to build the DLL. This would be not that difficult if I just
knew an easy way to embed C code in a MzScheme definition without
escaping all the quotes. Python has a nifty triple quote (""") string
useful for this.

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com