Re: MzScheme Special Form -> Native Numerical Code?

Paul Fernhout writes:

> If you are not aware of this already, you might want to check out:
>   http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~nr/toolkit/
> "The New Jersey Machine-Code Toolkit helps programmers write
> applications that process machine code---assemblers, disassemblers, code
> generators, tracers, profilers, and debuggers.

For code generation also see C-- http://www.cminusminus.org/ and links
from the main page and the Related Work page. I don't think these
projects are as comprehensive as NJMT but they are a good source of
ideas, and would save a lot of work if one was attempting to implement
a full compiler.

cya,
Noel
--