process* in MSDOS (Win 95) ?

       On windows 9x, there are problems with catching outputs of
process. if A ( scheme ) invokes B (command.com ) which invokes
C(a.exe), then A can't catch output of C !!

       This may or may not be related to this problem, depending
       on if process* uses command.com or not.

Detail:
        All this because command.com is a 16 bit application,
        Soln: avoid command.com somehow,
        or get a 32 bit command interpreter,  ( zsh, tcsh, 4dos?)

        This is on basis of what i discovered couple of years back,
        some or more of this may be wrong.
--Vardhan

--
Vardhan Varma <vardhan@cadence.com>  +91-118-4562842 Extn / VMail: 4123
Random Quote: Whenever you stop to think, don't forget to start.