Re: long term plans?

Rich Clemens wrote:

>	      I heard this past weekend that some work is being done on a Lego
> Mindstorms interface for DrScheme as well. (Can I encourage someone to work
> faster?)

Matt Jadud at Indiana created a Scheme interface to Lego Mindstorms
for Chez Scheme, a commercial Scheme system.  (Don't know if it works
with PCS.)  He attended our workshop this summer, and intends to port
his software over to DrScheme, which offers a nicer, more integrated
interface.  The only hitch is that Matt just got hitched and is
probably out of circulation until the Fall.

If anyone else is interested in assisting with this project
(developers, for now; I'll call for testers later), please contact me.
(Sorry, we can't ship you Lego Mindstorms units for testing. <-:) I
expect that the amount of work isn't great, mainly getting the details
of the C interface converted from one Scheme to another.

Shriram