Re: mzc -cc

> At some point, I changed the extension to bind `tree%' instead of
> returning a class. Let me know if I forgot to update the usage
> instructions somewhere, or if some instructions are unclear.

The instructions in the tree.cxx file (that I didn't check) are
correct.  I was reading your Jun 4 message board response to
Giorgio, and it has deprecated instructions.

I got fooled regarding the -v option to mzc because I had just
gotten into the unfamiliar habit of using double hyphens for
short options (--cc).

Thanks for your quick responses.
	Jon Berry

Jonathan Berry
berryj@elon.edu

* This e-mail message was sent with Execmail V5.1 *